Reflect On How Far You’ve Come
It’s time to reflect on what you have learned over the past month. I hope you’ve enjoyed our little exploration of positive and creative thinking. More importantly, I hope you’ve taken the advice, tips, ideas, and strategies I’ve shared with you to heart and put them to good use. If you did, you should start to see some real change already. The good news is that it will continue to get better, more fun, and more creative, the more you practice what you’ve learned.
Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. Here’s a quick rundown of what we’ve covered.
- Welcome And Why What You Think Is Important
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- How Negative Thoughts Slow You Down
- How To Turn Negative Thoughts Positive
- What Is Creative Thinking?
- Sometimes All It Takes Is Time
- The Power Of Combining Minds
- Affirmations Can Help You Stay On Track
- Creative Thinking Starts By Looking At The Problem From A Different Angle
- How Journaling Can Help You Cultivate Positive Thinking Habits
- Cultivating A Creative & Positive Thinking Climate Around You
- The Power Of Open Ended Questions And Discussion
- Having Fun Helps Cultivate Positive & Creative Thinking
- Surround Yourself With Inspiration
- Never Stop Learning – It Keeps Your Mind Sharp
- Keep Your Eyes Open – Creative Solutions Are Everywhere
- Your Brain Is A Muscle – Work It Out
- Words To Watch Out For
- Time To Lose The Guilt
- The Power Of Brainstorming
- Taking Risks Sparks Creativity
- Challenge Yourself To Say Yes More
- Kick Start Creative Thinking By Suspending Limits
- Dealing With Setbacks In A Positive Way
- Reading About Creative And Positive Thinkers Is Inspirational
- A Mind At Rest Will Surprise You With Creative Solutions
- Don’t Let Critics & Nay Sayers Get To You
- How To Get Out Of A Funk & Back To Your Positive, Sparkling Self
- Playing & Hobbies Aren’t A Waste Of Time
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30 day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of working towards creative and positive thinking?
Real change takes time, but at the very least, you should have gotten a glimpse of what’s possible. Keep up the good work going forward, and keep making progress towards more positive and creative thinking.
To your success